HomeServe is a leading provider of home repair solutions serving over 4 million customers across the U.S. and Canada. Since 2003, HomeServe has been offering products to help protect homeowners against the expense and inconvenience of water, sewer, electrical, HVAC, and other home repair emergencies.
Hallmarks of HomeServe include: affordable repair service plans and quality local service and installations through employed, local and licensed technicians. HomeServe is dedicated to being a customer-focused company offering repair plans and other services to consumers directly.
What Do Plans from HomeServe Cover?
If an appliance or home system breaks down, it can mean more than just your refrigerator, your garage door opener, or water heater not working. It means an added inconvenience of having to pay for an unexpected cost – which some homeowners are not financially prepared for.
That's why enrolling in a TotalHome Warranty from HomeServe helps you manage the covered costs of unexpected breakdowns or system failures.
No one wants to be without working appliances. With an Appliance Plan, you'll have coverage for them, including:
- Kitchen Refrigerator
- Clothes Washer
- Clothes Dryer
- Built-In Microwave
- Trash Compactor
- Garage Door Opener
No one likes to be in a house with no heat or air conditioning. With a System Plan, you'll have coverage for your heating system, cooling system (including heat pump), internal plumbing system, water heater, garbage disposal, plus:
- Interior Electrical System
- Attic and Ceiling Fans
- Doorbell System
- Central Vacuum System
With a Combo Plan, you'll get coverage for both appliances and systems at a reduced price than if purchasing plans separately. The Combo Plan by HomeServe covers your home's critical appliances and systems, including those covered under the HomeServe Appliance Plan and System Plan.
Why Choose a Home Warranty Plan from HomeServe?
Plans from HomeServe help protect homeowners from the high cost and hassle of covered emergency home repairs with repair service plans that cover parts and labor to repair critical electrical, gas, heating, cooling, and water systems.
HomeServe serves more than 4 million homeowners in the U.S. and Canada, and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. HomeServe dedicates itself to being a customer-focused company providing best-in-class emergency repair services through leading utility partners, municipalities, and directly to consumers.
- HomeServe has been serving customers in North America since 2003.
- Experienced offering services with more than 600 municipal, utility, and association partners in the U.S. and Canada.
- Currently providing service to over 4 million customers, with more than 5.6 million plans in the U.S. alone.
- HomeServe is the North American arm of HomeServe PLC, a London Stock Exchange listed company in the top 200 U.K. companies by market capitalization.
HomeServe Industry Awards & Recognition
A list of the most recent awards and accolades include:
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- HomeServe was honored with 33 Stevie® Awards in 2019 for Sales & Customer Service
- HomeServe was honored with 5 trophies at the 10th Annual Golden Bridge Awards®
- HomeServe won the 2018 Residential HVAC Contractors of Excellence Award
601 Merritt 7 6th Floor
Norwalk, CT 06851-1174