TotalProtect Home Warranty 888-885-0396
As a leader in the home warranty industry, TotalProtect provides top-tier, nationwide protection for homeowners, agents and buyers. Operating for over 35 years, the company has remained innovative and continues to add new tools and technologies to better protect its customers from costly critical home repairs. TotalProtect aims to cover all of a customer's major home systems and appliances without compromising their focus on customer service. With over 40,000 qualified service professionals and technicians in their nationwide network, TotalProtect customers have access to insured and proven repair providers around the clock.
TotalProtect Home Warranty Protection
Operating since 1979, TotalProtect offers a residential service contract that covers the expenses of repairing or replacing failed appliances and home systems due to normal wear and tear – everything not covered by homeowners insurance. With a fast-response time and a workmanship guarantee, if they can't repair the downed system or appliance, they replace it. And all work is done with pre-screened, local service providers.
A Network of 40,000+ Service Providers
When TotalProtect sends a local provider for repairs to the homes of their customers, they send professionals from their network who are:
- Pre-screened for licensing and insurance as required by their respective states.
- Regularly monitored and evaluated for their performance. Dedicated Service Network Managers check in regularly with providers to review customer feedback.
- Graded through the TotalProtect Home Warranty's Dynamic Vendor Rating system, which rewards providers for quality work. It's their way of ensuring their commitment to serving their customers extends to the service providers they rely on.
- Backed by TotalProtect's 180-Day Workmanship Guarantee on covered repairs.
How Much Does a TotalProtect Home Warranty Plan Cost?
TotalProtect Home Warranty plans cover unknown pre-existing conditions, rust, corrosion and other naturally occurring deterioration of a home's systems and appliances with no annual aggregate caps. The average deductible is $60-$90 and they offer three different plan types.
- The Appliances Plan: The appliances plan covers most major appliances, including refrigerators with built-in ice and water dispensers, built-in dishwashers, ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, clothes washer and dryer, built-in microwaves, built-in trash compactors and range exhaust hoods. TotalProtect also offers optional coverage for pools and spas under their appliance plan.
- The Systems Plan: The systems plan covers major systems, including up to two air conditioning units and two heating systems, water heaters, plumbing lines and stoppages, toilets, sump pumps, whirlpool baths and electrical and gas components – attic/whole house exhaust fans, central vacuums, door bells and chimes, garage door openers, smoke detectors, main breakers and fuse panel boxes, interior electrical lines and interior gas lines. The systems plan also includes coverage for garbage disposals and optional coverage for pools and spas.
- The Combo Plan: The combo home warranty plan covers all of the appliances and systems from the appliances and systems plans, and homeowners insurance deductible reimbursement.
Industry Awards & Recognition
TotalProtect Home Warranty is registered with the BBB under its parent company, Homesure of America, Inc., and has a B rating. The company has been in business for 37 years and has over 40 alternate business names.
Homesure of America, Inc.
DBA TotalProtect Home Warranty
1625 NW 136th Ave.
Building E #200
Sunrise, FL 33323-2842