Published: October 16, 2019
Everything There is To Know About Choice Home Warranty
When it comes to buying a home, there’s one thing all homeowners need to prepare for: appliances and home systems breaking down. But the high cost of repairing or replacing appliances or home systems can be avoided – with a home warranty. And Choice Home Warranty is one of the home warranty companies to be consider.
Choice Home Warranty has been in business for 11 years and is headquartered in New Jersey. For more business logistics, check out their profile on the Better Business Bureau. Home warranty service is provided in 48 states across the United States and service extends to mobile homes as well. As a home warranty company that has handled more than 2,500,000 service requests, Choice Home Warranty continues to gain positive home warranty reviews.
Positive feedback about Choice Home Warranty includes:
- “Fast and friendly.”
- “Very nice and professional to deal with.”
- “I had a leak under my bathroom sink. I called Choice Home Warranty. Within 4 hours I had an appointment for the repair scheduled for the next day.”
- “I would recommend Choice Home Warranty.”
The mission at Choice Home Warranty is to protect homeowners, home buyers, and sellers while offering the best service in the home warranty industry and at the lowest cost.
Home warranty coverage through Choice Home Warranty includes benefits like:
- Money Savings – Avoid paying for the repair or replacement of your appliances and home systems each time there is a break down or malfunction. Rely on a home warranty from Choice Home Warranty to cover these costs for you.
- Peace of Mind – With a home warranty from Choice Home Warranty, your home appliances and systems are covered from breakdowns due to normal wear and tear. Here is a complete list of all covered items by Choice Home Warranty.
- Quality Service and Convenience – Access to a network of trusted contractors is often cited as one of the best features of a home service contract. With Choice Home Warranty, customers can pick up the phone 24/7/365 and Choice Home Warranty will send the right professional out to assess the damaged system or appliance. Choice Home Warranty’s top-rated service contractors—a nationwide network of more than 15,000 contractors—undergo a rigorous vetting process to become Choice Home Warranty vendors. And, all Choice Home Warranty technicians are fully insured and licensed, and they are able to resolve service issues quickly and responsibly.
- Customization – With Choice Home Warranty, you don’t pay for coverage you don’t need. Home warranty coverage is customizable. Choice is also one of the few companies that offers coverage for roof repair.
- Discounts & Special Offers – When you sign up, Choice Home Warranty offers a nice housewarming present: one full month of free service!
Awards, Transparency & Positive Reviews for Choice Home Warranty
In 2019, Choice Home Warranty was nominated as one of the best home warranty companies. After 65 companies were evaluated, five experts interviewed, and eight top picks, Choice Home Warranty won the “Best for Customer Satisfaction” award. Reviews cited the expediency of repair jobs and technician courtesy while on the job. To learn more about Choice Home Warranty’s award-winning team, read The Importance – and the Value – of Having a Network of Prescreened, Local Technicians, a Q&A with Choice Home Warranty about their network of available pre-screened contractors by specialty.
Through Choice Home Warranty’s participation in the Compliant Resolution Program (CRP), clients can submit a complaint and seek a resolution within 30 days. This initiative has also contributed to their high rankings and positive reviews.
In 2018 and 2019, Choice Home Warranty was nominated for the Editor’s Choice Award in the Annual Home Warranty Awards by Home Warranty Reviews. Choice Home Warranty has also been named to the Inc. 5000 list five times, including ranking #12 for Top Insurance Agencies and #22 for Top New Jersey Companies.
Choice Home Warranty is highly regarded for their transparency. An example of which is in the simple placement of their sample contract. While some companies may hide a sample contract in hard-to-find places on their website or bury it within the FAQs, Choice Home Warranty shares their sample “user agreement” right from the main navigation page on their website.
For customers looking to compare Choice Home Warranty plans, coverage, caps, and service fees, visit the Choice Home Warranty page on Compare Home Warranty Quotes.