Cinch Home Services Warranty
Cinch Home Services offers several different services to homeowners. While home warranties are one of the essential solutions they provide, they are unique in that they also supply preventive maintenance, smart device installation and on-demand repair services through their network of over 18,000 service partners. The award-winning company has been in business since 1980, making them one of the most trusted and experienced home warranty providers.
Cinch Home Services sells warranties to homeowners nationwide (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) and has service centers in Florida and South Carolina. Customer service agents are available 24/7 every day of the year, and policyholders can submit claims online or through Alexa at any time.
Repairs done under any of the home warranty plans are guaranteed for 180 days. There are three plan levels to give homeowners options that best meet their needs.
- Appliances Plan: This covers major kitchen and laundry appliances throughout the home that are necessary for daily living.
- Built-in Systems Plan: If the systems in your home are the primary concern for you, this plan might be the right option. It covers major systems like heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and more.
- Complete Home Plan: The best option in terms of comprehensive coverage, this warranty gives homeowners peace of mind with complete coverage for all major systems and appliances.
Cinch Home Services Cost
Plan costs and service call fees vary by region. Potential customers have the option for a free, instant quote online that gives a comparison of the monthly costs for each plan.
Starting prices for a Cinch Home Warranty ranges from $27.99 per month for the Appliances Plan, to $39.99 for the Complete Home Plan.
Homeowners can choose between three service call (deductible) fees: $100, $125 and $150. As with other types of insurance policies, a higher deductible reduces your monthly cost.
Cinch Home Services Coverage
In many cases, purchasing a Complete Home protection plan with comprehensive coverage can make the most sense for modern homeowners. This alleviates the worry about breakdowns in both important appliances and essential systems. The Complete Home plan is ideal for full coverage and includes the following:
- Built-in dishwashers
- Built-in microwaves
- Clothes washers and dryers
- Garbage disposers
- Range exhaust hoods
- Sump pumps
- Trash compactors
- Whirlpool bathtubs
- Attic or whole home exhaust fans
- Central vacuums
- Garage door openers
- Heating and cooling systems
- Interior gas and electrical lines
- Main fuse box panel
- Plumbing system
- Plumbing stoppages
- Smoke detectors (wired)
- Water heaters
This plan also includes:
- Optional coverage for pools, spas and more
- Homeowners insurance deductible reimbursement of up to $500
Plus, each Cinch Home Warranty comes with:
- Coverage for any age, make or model
- 180-day workmanship guarantee on all covered repairs
- $25 credit to use toward filters for your A/C or fridge
- A free leak detector to protect your home from water damage
- Coverage for rust, corrosion and unknown pre-existing conditions
- The backing of our 40 years of experience in home services